Welcome to the Uduvere cemetery!
Jaagupi-Uduvere cemetery is considered a historical memorial (registration number 28740), which is under state protection as a historical monument since 23 April 2008. This is a typical example of the the Orthodox cemetery from the second half of the nineteenth century. The total area of the cemetery is 4.62 ha. It consists of two parts: the old part and the new attached east-southeast part, with no funerals yet. A plastered stone chapel built in the 50s is located in the middle of it. A memorial stone to the memory of burning down Uduvere at 08/06/1941 is located by the eastern main road of the cemetery. Data about funerals at Uduvere cemetery is only being entered in the register.